44 Year Old BJJ Black Belt Reveals Priceless Mat Secrets on...
"How to Survive and Dominate the Spastic Mat Punk Grappler That Stalks, Attacks, and Eventually Hurts the Older and Non-Competitive Grappler!"
Dear Fellow Grappler,
Grappling is tough! And for many older and recreational grapplers, it REALLY tough!
I started grappling at age 32 and was usually one of the “old guys” in the room. And as the sport got more popular, I found myself battling against younger, stronger, and more aggressive young guns and punks that were too much for me to control.
And if you’re an older (over 35) or non-competitive grappler (of any age) and have been:
- Intimidated and smacked around daily by the reckless and overly aggressive mat punk grapplers (both young and old) and dread going to class
- Disrespected, laughed at, or called a “punk” to your face by your teammates (and instructor) because you’re “too old” or not a tournament competitor
- Faked injuries and “emergency” situations to skip out on training to avoid a mat beating
- Beaten up in front of your spouse (or significant other) in class and felt like a “mat wimp” after class
- Chased off the mat, sat in your car after class while feeling like a punk, and wondered why you’re paying for this kind of abuse
- Waited for your contract to run out so that you can say “BJJ just wasn’t for me!” so you could quit and repair your crumbled self-esteem
Then you know EXACTLY what I mean!
My name is Paul Greenhill (aka The Wise Grappler) and just like you, I struggled with those same feelings that come with being treated like the team grappling dummy and overcame them to become one of the most technically proficient and mentally tough grapplers on my team.
And I did it through trial-and-error with many hours on the mat, trying to create the perfect mat survival system that enabled me to fight with daily and dominate younger, stronger, and tougher grapplers than me.
And once I solve the mystery that every older and recreational grappler (who I refer to as “OGs”) is forced to endure in class on a daily basis, I decided to share my knowledge with the grappling world by releasing my special FREE report…
"7 Survival Secrets for The Older and Non-Competitive Grapplers!"
In this special report, it will reveal mat secrets that are:
- Proven grappling tips and strategies that are easy to implement on the mat (giving you a technical and mental edge over your opponent)
- Guaranteed to show immediate results (making training more enjoyable and eliminating excuses about why you can’t train)
- Designed to help you improve your mat attitude (or “mat-titude”) that builds your inner “tiger” (increasing your confidence to deal with your mat bully instead of being their favorite grappling dummy)
- Guaranteed to make grappling fun again
And that's just some of the things you'll learn from this report.
To get FREE access to these powerful mat secrets that OGs all over the world have credited to saving them from endless mat beatings, sign up NOW to join The OG Nation!
And if you sign up NOW, I'll send you my world-renowned "The Wise Grappler E-Newsletter" as an extra FREE bonus!
This bi-weekly e-newsletter should be MANDATORY reading for every OG (and wise young grappler) because it contains featured articles, grappling training tips, mental development tips, and my inspirational "OG Testimonial of the Week" segment.
Plus, you'll get to read my famous "Ask the Wise Grappler" Q&A Section. This is where you get to email me ANY grappling (or mental development) training questions and I'll answer them each week in the ezine.
DON'T DELAY... SIGN UP NOW AND BE ON THE WAY TO MAKING 2009 YOUR BEST YEAR ON THE MAT EVER!
Greenhill Enterprises Inc.
6333 Old Branch Ave, Suite 302
Camp Springs, MD 20735